Functionality, right of use and access
Part of our mission is to: Empower and engage people around the world to develop and collect educational content then either share it under a free license or dedicate it to the public domain; Disseminate this content effectively and globally, free of charge.
You are free to: Read articles and other media free of charge. Share and Reuse articles and other media under free and open licenses. Contribute To and Edit our other sites or Projects.
Under the following conditions:
* Responsibility – You take responsibility for your files (since we only host your content).
* Civility – You support a civil environment and do not harass other users.
* Lawful Behavior – You do not violate copyright or other laws.
* No Harm – You do not harm our technology infrastructure.
With the understanding that:
* You License Freely Your Contributions – you generally must license your contributions and edits to our sites or Projects under a free and open license (unless your contribution is in the public domain).
* No Professional Advice – the content of articles and other projects is for informational purposes only and does not constitute professional advice.
Users may not store, change, distribute, perform or display works of original authorship. Users are responsible for assuring that they have proper authorization to use copyrighted content. Upon receipt of a valid notice that a user’s account contains infringing material, dirzon.com will immediately disable all access to the material, including the user’s access. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on dirzon.com website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify dirzon.com in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
We reserve the right to change or modify any of the terms and conditions contained in the Terms or any policy or guideline of the Service, at any time and in our sole discretion. Any changes or modifications will be effective immediately upon the posting of such revisions on our website located at https://www.dirzon.com (the “Site”), and you waive any right you may have to receive specific notice of such changes or modifications. Your continued use of the Service (or any portion thereof) following the posting of changes or modifications will confirm your acceptance of such changes or modifications on the Site. Therefore, you should frequently review the Terms and applicable policies from time-to-time to understand the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Service. If you do not agree with all of the terms and conditions of the amended Terms, you must stop using the Service.
If you have any questions regarding the use of the Service, please contact us.